• By akanchha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 358 kcal
Ingredients for mexican rice
- › 35 gm rajma keep it pre-boiled
- › 30 gm rice
- › 100 gm veggies of your choice(no tomatoes)
- › 2 tbsp dry taco seasoning(or acc to taste)
- › salt and pepper to taste
- › 1/2 tsp Kashmir mirch powder
- › 1/4 lime juice
- › cilantro
- › 10gm oil/ghee
- › 2 garlic cloves minced
- › 1 chilli slit
1. Take oil in pan, add the garlic chilli and veggies and saute for 5 minutes then add rajma saute again for 2-3 mins then add all the spices and add little water so to not burn spices. Then add the rice cilantro and lime and mix everything together. Its best eaten hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!