• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 351 kcal
Ingredients for Mexican Flan
- › Whipped Cream 60g
- › Egg 1
- › Butter 10g
- › Sweetener
- › Water
- › Vanilla essence
1. In a pan put sweetener I used monk fruit sweetener with erythritol , butter and very little water. Put on the heat and cook till it becomes caramelized. Pour it in a oven proof bowl.
2. In a blender put cream, egg, vanilla essence and sweetener blend it till all ingredients are mixed nicely. Pour it in the same bowl.
3. Pre heat the oven at 360 degree for 15 minutes. Take a baking dish add water and place the bowl in the baking dish and bake for 40 minutes at 360 degree.
4. Take it out from oven let it cool down put it in refrigerator. Serve when it’s chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!