Mexican Burrito Rice
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 362 kcal
Ingredients for Mexican Burrito Rice
- › 60 g Rice
- › 10 g olive oil
- › 2-3 Cilantro chopped
- › 3-4 Garlic cloves
- › 2 jalapeños
- › 75 g Diced onion
- › 100 g Bell peppers
- › 40 g Corns
- › 40 g Black Beans
- › 35 g Salsa
- › 2 tbps Taco seasoning
- › Salt as per taste
- › Few olives ( optional)
1. In a heated pan , add Garlic , jalapeños , chopped onions and give it a stir.
2. Now add Bell peppers , Black beans ,corns , rice , salsa , salt , taco seasoning , chopped olives and mix it well
3. Add water and mix it well. Cover the lid and cook it well ( until it’s done )
4. Serve Warm and topped it with your favourite seasoning like avocado , shredded lettuce ,cheese salsa .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!