mexican bean rice
• By Renu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 427 kcal
Ingredients for mexican bean rice
- › 50gm Rice 40gm rajma 150 gm mix veggies (corn, capsicum, carrot) 50gm onion 50 gm tomatoes spices : Coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, redchillies,oregano garlic,lemon, green chilly,
1. 1.cook rajma 2. Cook rice 3. make puree of 3/4 tomato and chop remaining 4. take oil/butter in a pan add chopped garlic, onion cook it then add all the veggies,cook it lightly should have crunch 4 add pureed tomatoes, mix and cook 5 add salt, red chilly, cumin powder, Coriander powder ,oregano mix 6 add rice, rajma, and chopped tomatoes mix everything cook for a minute and add lemon ,green chilly mix and serve hot😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!