• By Natasha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 235 kcal
Ingredients for Methi Paneer
- › Paneer 200 gms
- › Methi - 1 bunch, washed and chopped
- › onions - 2 medium finely chopped
- › ginger garlic paste - 1.5 tsps
- › tumeric powder - ½ tsp
- › red chilli powder - 2 tsps
- › asafoetida - 2 pinches
- › jeera seeds - ½ tsp
- › salt to taste
- › ghee - 20 gms
1. 1. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan or kadhai. Add jeera seeds and asafoetida.
2. 2. Once the jeera seeds sputter, add onions and fry a little until it is soft and slightly browned. Add ginger garlic paste and fry some more on low flame.
3. 3. Add tumeric powder and Red Chilli powder and mix well. Add salt
4. 4. After the masala is fried well(you can use a little water), add chopped methi leaves and stir fry till it is cooked. add a few tsps of water if needed.
5. 5. Add paneer cubes, mix well and cover and cook for a minute on low flame. Check and adjust salt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!