Methi Fried Rice
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 234 kcal
Ingredients for Methi Fried Rice
- › Methi leaves (chopped) - 100gms
- › Spring onion (chopped) - 1
- › Minced Garlic - 1/2 tsp
- › Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- › Tomato ( chopped)- 1 small size
- › Salt to taste
- › pav bhaji masala - 1/2 tsp
- › Green chillies ( chopped) - 2
- › Grated Ginger - 1 tsp
- › Ghee - 5 ml
- › Steamed Rice - 120gms
- › Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
1. Heat ghee in a pan add cumin seeds,garlic saute it for few seconds.
2. Add methi leaves cook for 3-4 mins on low flame
3. Mix green chillies ,dry spices ,Ginger, tomato. cook for another 3-4 mins.
4. Add spring onion and steamed rice,mix all together nicely.
5. lastly, add lime juice and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!