| 1 minute to read
Methi Fried Rice
- Methi leaves (chopped) - 100gms
- Spring onion (chopped) - 1
- Minced Garlic - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Tomato ( chopped)- 1 small size
- Salt to taste
- pav bhaji masala - 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies ( chopped) - 2
- Grated Ginger - 1 tsp
- Ghee - 5 ml
- Steamed Rice - 120gms
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
Heat ghee in a pan add cumin seeds,garlic saute it for few seconds.
Add methi leaves cook for 3-4 mins on low flame
Mix green chillies ,dry spices ,Ginger, tomato. cook for another 3-4 mins.
Add spring onion and steamed rice,mix all together nicely.
lastly, add lime juice and serve hot.