Methi/fenugreek Ka thepla
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 293 kcal
Ingredients for Methi/fenugreek Ka thepla
- › 100gm Methi/fenugreek leaves (finely chopped)
- › 40gms wheat flour
- › 20gm Gram flour/besan
- › 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- › 1/4 tsp Carom seeds
- › salt to taste
- › 10gm Ghee
- › 1/4tsp Garlic powder
- › 1/2tsp coriander powder
- › Water as required,to knead the dough
1. In a mixing bowl take wheat flour and besan.
2. Add all dry spices alongwith finely chopped methi leaves.Give a rough mix making sure the spices are combined well.
3. Now add curd and combine the dough well.Additionally, add some water and knead the smooth dough.
4. pinch a medium size ball dough,roll it in a thin circle chapati or paratha.
5. Now on a hot tawa place the rolled thepla and cook for a min by applying ghee.Roast it properly from both sides.
6. serve the methi thepla with pickle and curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!