Methi Chicken Pulao
• By Asma Akram
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 514 kcal
Ingredients for Methi Chicken Pulao
- › Methi-100gms
- › Chicken-150gms
- › Rice raw-80gms
- › 1 small onion
- › Oil 10gm
- › Bay leaf-1, black pepper 5, Cumin, Saunf 1/4 tsp
- › Turmeric,Garam masala, Salt to taste
- › Green chilli 2
1. In a pan put oil and put all whole garam masala and saute for 30 secs.
2. Then put sliced onions and fry till brown.
3. Add methi leaves and fry for a minute.
4. Add in chicken and salt,turmeric and garam masala and fry till the chicken leaves its water.
5. Add in soaked rice and put water and adjust the salt accordingly.
6. Cook for 2 whistles and Methi Chicken Pulao is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!