• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 266 kcal
Ingredients for Mediterranean Shakshuka
- › Onion 50g
- › Tomato 60g
- › Green bell pepper/Capsicum 20g
- › Olive oil 10ml
- › Garlic pods 3 finely diced
- › Eggs 2
- › Cumin powder
- › Kashmiri chilli powder
- › Coriander powder
- › Salt
- › Basil
- › Parsley
1. In 2L magic pot, add the following in layers,
2. Olive oil, arrange onion and tomato in bull eye method, capsicum, garlic, salt, chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
3. Close the lid and cook on high for 2whistles/3 mins. Switch off and release pressure.
4. Mix well and make two pits.
5. Break eggs into pits. Garnish with parsley and basil on top of eggs and close the lid with weight. let the eggs cook on retained heat.
6. Open after 10mins.
7. Serve with herbed rice or baked veggies.
8. P.S. If your eggs or not cooked, just switch on the MP for less than a minute without the weight and switch off. Put the weight back and they will be cooked with retained heat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!