mediterranean sautéed peppers and cottage cheese
• By Ruchika Nathany
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 392 kcal
Ingredients for mediterranean sautéed peppers and cottage cheese
- › 75 gms Home made cottage cheese 1 large Yellow peppers 1 Red peppers 1 Green peppers 10 gms Olive oil/ghee 2-3 buds of garlc Herbs to taste Salt to taste
1. Heat oil on a nonstick pan (as the amount of oil needed is very less or can be removed completely also). Add 2/3 buds of garlic crushed Heat till the garlic is golden in color and starts to leave its aroma Add peppers and salt to taste. Toss the veggies constantly on high flame for 2 minutes. i like them crunchy so i toss them ñess , it can be tossed for more time also. Add square cut cottage cheese and gently toss for another 5-7 min till cottage cheese edges turn brown. Be gentle in tossing the cottage cheese so as to avoid breaking the cubes. Put the flame off and add oregano, herbs, basil to taste. Toss and leave in the pan covered with a lid to preseve the aroma. Eat hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!