• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
03:00 Minutes 352 kcal
Ingredients for Master Blaster
- › Wheat flour 10g
- › Milk 200ml
- › Egg 2
- › Orange 1 medium
- › Stevia
- › Coco powder 1 tablespoon
- › Gelatin 10g
- › Vanilla essence
1. Step 1 Take wheat knead it with little egg and stevia as required and knead it. Roll it cut into strip put inside a cookie cutter and put it in fridge overnight
2. Step2 Whisk egg white and whisk it till it becomes stiff. Add 150ml milk and whisk again. Put in fridge
3. Step 5 In 50ml milk add 5g of gelatin and whisk it. Let it rest for 10mins. After 10 mins put in microwave for 30sec and let it be for 1min. After a minute add it to egg white mixture, add stevia and whisk it for 10 to 15mins. Put in bowl and put it in fridge to set.
4. Step 5 Now in double boiler whisk yolk with vanilla essence and stevia till it becomes thick and creamy. Pour in piping bag and put it in fridge.
5. Step 6 Take orange peel it and blend it in a mixer. Strain it in a pan put it to boil. Once it starts boiling add gelatin and mix for few mins. Pour it in a backing tray and put it in chiller.
6. Step 7 Now take the dough and bake for 10 mins.
7. Now platting Take a plate put the pastry ring inside put the mousse and plate with other elements of the dish that’s jelly and mousse the way you like...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!