Massor dal Pulav
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for Massor dal Pulav
- › Ingredients:- 1)Rice- 50gm 2) Masoor dal- 30 gm 3) Mix veggies (Cauliflower, French beans, capsicum) - 100gm 4) Onion and Tomato - 1 each 5) Ginger+garlic paste optional 5) Dry spices and whole spices as per tastes (turmeric,red chilli, cumin, garam masala, coriander powder, clove, black pepper, bay leaf, cardamom) 6) Oil/Ghee- 10 gm
1. Method:- 1) Heat ghee in pan, add whole spice. 2) Add onion following with ginger garlic paste. 3) Add tomato, veggies, soaked masoor dal and salt. 4) After half done add rice and enough water. 5) Cook until water is evaporated and rice is done. 6) Add mint and corrinder leaves. and enjoy pulav.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!