Masoor dal with Rice
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 371 kcal
Ingredients for Masoor dal with Rice
- › 1) Rice-50gm 3) Masoor-40gm 3) Butter/Ghee -5gm 4) Onion-1 5) Ginger+ garlic 6) Tomato-1 7) Dry spices (Mustered seed, cumin, Red chili powder, garam masala, corrinder powder, turmeric, salt)
1. 1) In a kadai heat oil, add mustered seeds Cumin, chopped onion and ginger garlic Saute till translucent. Now add dry spices and roast for 1-2 minutes. 2) Add chopped tomato followed with salt. cover and cook until all masala release oil. 3) Now add boiled dal (cooked for 4-5 whistle in cooker) and water as per required consistency. 4) let it cook for 7-8 and serve with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!