Masoor dal Paneer cutlets
• By Asma Akram
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 333 kcal
Ingredients for Masoor dal Paneer cutlets
- › Masoor dal 25gms
- › Paneer 75gms
- › Garlic pods 3
- › Green chilli 1
- › Turmeric,Kashmiri red chilli powder
- › Salt to taste
- › Oil 5gm
- › Coriander
1. Wash and soak red Masoor dal for 2 hrs
2. Rinse all the water and add garlic,green chillies, salt and grind to make a fine paste.
3. Grate the paneer and add in grinded dal mixture and add turmeric, red chilli,coriander.
4. It will come together as a soft dough,make small cutlets and fry on a non stick pan.
5. Serve with 1tsp ketchup or chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!