• By Tapasi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 506 kcal
Ingredients for Masoor daal/Lentils
- › masoor lentils 1 cup
- › onion 20 gm
- › tomato 20gm
- › green chill 3
- › 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- › 1 tbsp salt
- › coriander 5 gm
- › olive oil 5gm
- › water 3/cup
1. Pressure cook the dal with water, a pinch of turmeric and salt,tomato,onion Add oil on the top of it After about 4-5 whistles, the daal should be nicely dissolved in the water and will have a wonderful yellow texture. Remove the lid and add chilies and coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!