• By Varsha Gujar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 437 kcal
Ingredients for Mashed potatoes
- › Potatoes
- › Butter
- › Oregano, Chilli flakes
- › Milk
- › cheese
1. Boil potatoes until they are very soft
2. Mash it and later put it through a sieve to avoid formation of lumps and making it even softer-passing it through sieve will also ensure that the texture is very smooth
3. Add butter in pan, allow it to melt and then add milk
4. Mix it well and add mashed potatoes, grate cheese in it add salt, oregano and chilli flakes mix-and it's done!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!