Masala soya paratha
• By Kriti Dugar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 374 kcal
Ingredients for Masala soya paratha
- › Soya chunk powder 35 gm Wheat flour 35 gm 1 tbsp finely chopped onion 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves Green chilli, Salt, red chilli powder as per taste Ghee 15 gms
1. Grind raw soya chunks. Mix all the ingredients except ghee with sufficient water and make a semi soft dough. Divide the dough into 2 portions and roll 2 medium sized paratha. Heat the tawa/griddle and roast the parathas on both sides with ghee. Enjoy with curd/green vegetable. I paired it with spinach curry :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!