Masala soya chunk
• By Sandeep Bansal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 207 kcal
Ingredients for Masala soya chunk
- › Soya Chunk
- › Lotus seeds
- › Tomato
- › Green chillies
1. Soak 40 gm Soya Chunk in water for 30 mins before cooking. Put 3 gm of Ghee in frying pan..add some cumin,Turmeric and Red chilly powder. Salt as per the taste. Add quarter chopped tomato in the Pan and 10 gm of Lotus seeds. Fry and stir till mixture turns brown. Add soaked and soya chunk to the pan..heat till water evaporates. Serve Hot..and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!