| 1 minute to read
- 6 Oz or 2 cups pasta ( Shaped Pasta of your choice )
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic finely chopped or minced
- 1 1/2 cups Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 cups carrot chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup capsicum ( green bell pepper ) chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 -1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp cilantro or coriander leaves chopped finely
Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain the liquid while reserving about 3/4 cups of water.
As soon as you add pasta to the boiling water.Make the sauce on another stove. Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. once hot add chopped onions and garlic.
Cook till onions become soft and translucent.
Then add tomatoes. cook till tomatoes beacon soft and mushy.
Add veggies( carrot, peas, bell pepper, red peppeand salt.
Mix, cover and cook till veggies are soft and tender. During the cooking process if stick to the bottom of the pan then sprinkle little boiling water from pasta and continue cooking.
Then add all the spice powders ( black pepper powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, kasoori methi, and dried oregano ).
Mix well and cook for a minutes
Then add reserved pasta water, mix and bring it to a simmer.
Then add ketchup and heavy cream. Mix well and cook for a minute.
Add cooked pasta. Mix well.
Sprinkle chopped cilantro and serve.