Masala Neer Dosa
• By Dipti Tapikar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 297 kcal
Ingredients for Masala Neer Dosa
- › Raw rice - 60 gm
- › Carrots- 20 gm
- › Onion- 10 gm
- › Oil-10 gm
- › Lemon juice- 1/2 teaspoon
- › Water- 100 ml
- › Salt as needed
1. 1.Soak raw rice in water for 2 hours.After 2 hours remove water and make a fine paste of rice in mixer.Add 100 ml water to the paste to make a watery consistency. 2.Add grated carrots,nicely chopped onions,1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and salt in the batter and mix it well. 3.Heat non-stick pan on a medium flame and add oil in it.Make sure that the pan is hot and sprinkle few drops of oil and spread it.Pour and spread the batter in the pan on medium flame.The thin batter can be poured randomly without any circular movement of the ladle. After 5 mins flip the Dosa and let it get brown and crispy from the other side too. You can serve it with Sambar and aloo sabji.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!