Masala Millet Poha/Flakes/Aval
• By Amala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 348 kcal
Ingredients for Masala Millet Poha/Flakes/Aval
- › Millet Poha-25 gms Chopped veg, Carrot -66 gms Beans-25 gms Cauliflower-65 gms Capsicum-70 gms Green peas-33 gms Tomato -45gms Green chillies-2 Ginger Garlic paste-1tsp Garam masala-1/4 tsp Turmeric-1/4 tsp Coriander powder-1/4tsp Cumin powder-1/8 tsp Salt-1/2 tsp Water-1/2cup Seasoning: Ghee-10gms(1tablespoon) Cashews-10 gms(5 nos) Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves.
1. Method: 1.Heat a 2 ltr pressure cooker , add ghee n splutter the items given in seasoning. 2.Add all veggies and sauté for a minute n then add all powders along with salt , give a quick mix and all water. 3. Close the cooker with lid and keep on high for a whistle. 4. Let the pressure settle , open n add Poha or flakes. Mix well. Keep it closed for few minutes. Spicy tasty Masala Poha ready n does not require any accompaniment to go with.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!