Masala Idli With Coconut Chutney
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 561 kcal
Ingredients for Masala Idli With Coconut Chutney
- › For Chutney - 50 g coconut
- › 50 g curd
- › 25 g Roatsed Chana
- › 2-3 Green chilli
- › 10 g Sev
- › For Idli Masala - 10 g Coconut oil
- › Mustard seed
- › Curry leaves
- › Sambhar masala
- › Spices
- › Salt
1. For Chutney - in a mixer , put coconut, roasted chana, green chilli , salt , sev , curd and water.
2. Grind till you get smooth texture.
3. In a heated oil , put mustard seeds , spices , red chilli. And put Tadka( optional )
4. For Idli - Take Steamed Idli.
5. In a heated pan , add oil , curry leaves , Mustard seeds, all spices .
6. Put Idli , and mix it well. Add sambhar masala.
7. Now serve it with the Coconut Chutney .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!