• By Sonal gandotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 375 kcal
Ingredients for Masala eggs
- › Egg whole 3 Onion 25g Tomato 25g Green chillies 1 Fresh coriander leaves 1tbsp Butter 2g Tomato sauce 1tbsp
1. Add 2g of butter on a pan and break eggs over it. Keep flame on low so that egg yolk cooks properly. Add chopped onion,tomato, chillies and coriander. You can also add more veggies of ur choice. Add spices like salt, pepper, chilli powder and press gently. Now flip the eggs and cook from the other side so that the onion masala turns little crispy. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!