Masala Besan eggs chilla
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 245 kcal
Ingredients for Masala Besan eggs chilla
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 3gm olive oil
- › 20gm besan (gram flour)
- › 20gm onion chopped
- › A tsp of chopped coriander leaves
1. In a bowl, add besan, salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and a pinch of garam masala
2. Add the whisked eggs and beat the mixture well. Add the onions and coriander leaves. Add water and adjust to reach a nice consistency.
3. In a non stick pan, add oil, pour the batter. Fry on one side, once cooked and flip to the other side. Serve hot (optional: with any low calorie chutney or tobasco sauce)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!