• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 234 kcal
Ingredients for Masala arbi
- › 1. Taro/ arbi 100 g 2. Onion 50 g 3. Tomato 100 g 4. Oil 10 g 5. Carom seeds 6. Red pepper powder 7. Turmeric powder 8. Coriander powder 9. Salt as per taste 10. Ginger garlic paste
1. 1. Boil the taro and peel it. Cut it into smaller pieces. 2. Grind the tomatoes and onions and make a smooth paste. 3. Heat the oil in a pan, put carom seeds. 4. Add ginger, garlic paste. After 1 min add tomato and onion paste. Add spices. 5. Wait for the masala to get cooked properly 6. When masala leaves oil in the pan, add boiled arbi into the masala. 7. Mix well all the ingredients. The masala arbi is ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!