Mango whey sandesh
• By Ankit Kawatia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 242 kcal
Ingredients for Mango whey sandesh
- › Mango flavoured whey protein - 1 scoop
- › soya chunks powder - 10gms
- › Double toned Milk - 100ml
- › Stevia - 10drops (Can adjust as per taste)
- › Ghee - 5gm
1. Take a pan and heat the ghee
2. Once heated, add soya chunks powder and whey protein. Roast the mixture for 1-2 minutes till the mixture becomes golden colour.
3. Now, add 100ml milk slowly and keep stirring the mixture to avoid any lumps.
4. Add stevia and keep stirring for about 2-3 minutes on medium flame. Switch off the flame once you get a thick consistency.
5. Spread the mixture on a plate with spatula and let it cool down for about 5-10 minutes. After that, cut it into equal pieces and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!