Mango Rabri Falooda
• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 329 kcal
Ingredients for Mango Rabri Falooda
- › 1.Milk 300 ml 2. Wheat vermicelli 30 g 3. Sugar 10 g 4. Mango essence ( few drops) 5. Yellow food color ( small pinch) 6. Cardamom powder 7. Tutti frutti ( for garneshing)
1. 1. Boil the milk in a non stick kadhai, add a glass of water to milk and let it simmer on slow flame. 2. Dry roast the vermicelli in a non stick pan. 3. Add roasted vermicelli to hot boiling milk and allow it to cook on medium flame. 4. Add few drops of mango essence, a pinch of yellow food colour and cardamom powder. 5. When the mixture start getting thicken up add sugar as per your taste. Cool it down. 6. Transfer to a bowl. Your mango Rabri faluda is ready. Garnish with tutti frutti and dry fruits of your choice.!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!