• By Ankita Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 323 kcal
Ingredients for Mango Pudding
- › 2 medium size mango
- › 3 spoon gelatine
- › 1 cup coconut milk
- › 1/2 Cup sugar
1. Make the puree of mangoes.
2. Boil the water, remove from heat and add gelatine. keep stirring while adding gelatine.
3. Add sugar to gelatine mixture, stirr till it dissolves.
4. Add coconut milk and mango puree, mix it well
5. Pour it in a tray, garnish with raisins.
6. Refrigerate the mixture for atleast 4 hours
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!