• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 613 kcal
Ingredients for Mango Pancake
- › 1 scoop protein powder mango flavour
- › 100gm milk
- › 5gm sugar
- › 60 gm Oates
- › 2 eggs
- › 5gm ghee
- › 1 - 2 gm baking soda
1. Roast the oats and grind it .
2. Mix the oats with mango flavour protein powder and then add milk slowly so lumps are not formed. And then add sugar and 2 whole eggs and mix it.
3. Mixing can be done in a bowl or mixer . After a thick runny batter is formed add baking soda .
4. Heat the pan put ghee or butter or oil according to your diet .
5. Then on a lot flame . Add the batter to the pan let it spread and put the lid on it and let it cook on low flame for 10 to 12 min. Then flip the pan cake and cook for 3 to 4 min . Pan is ready .
6. Note - You can put any flavour protein. Or even put any fruit . Try that the cooking pan is a non stick pan . If you don’t like dry cake do add oil ghee or butter to the batter as well. Baking powder can be added
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!