Mango 🥭, Coconut 🥥 and Chia Pudding
• By Priti Chopra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 440 kcal
Ingredients for Mango 🥭, Coconut 🥥 and Chia Pudding
- › 100 gms mango (or equivalent quantity of fruit of choice)⠀ • 5 tablespoons chia seeds⠀ • 240 ml coconut milk • pinch of salt⠀ • 1 tbsp lime juice⠀ • optional: 1 tsp sugarfree or maple syrup if you’re using a fruit that’s less sweet⠀
1. 1️⃣ Pour coconut milk over chia seeds, whisk, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. If possible, return a couple of times to stir the mixture as it thickens. Add extra coconut milk as required.
2. 2️⃣ In a blender, combine the mango with the lime juice and salt.⠀
3. 3️⃣ Layer your chia pudding and puréed mango in a bowl or glass, and ENJOY 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!