• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 226 kcal
Ingredients for Mango Chicken
- › 1. half ripe Mango 50 gm
- › 2. Yoghurt 100 gm
- › 3. Salt and spices like red chilli powder, amchur powder
- › 4. Ginger garlic paste
- › 5. Onion 2 whole chopped
- › 6. Mustard oil/ghee 10 gm
1. 1. Make a paste of the mango and yoghurt. 2. Marinate the chicken with salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste and the above paste. Keep it aside 3. Heat oil and add onion chopped along with while cardamom, cinnamons, clove 4. Once the onion turn pink add the marinated chicken and let it cook well 5. Keep stirring at times.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!