Mango chicken salad
• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 350 kcal
Ingredients for Mango chicken salad
- › 100 g shredded chicken breast
- › 100 g mango
- › 50-70 g lettuce
- › 30 g onion
- › 30 g cherry tomatoes
- › 30 g cucumber
- › 10 g roasted almonds
- › 15 g corriander leaves
- › 10 ml Olive oil
- › 2 tsp lemon juice
- › 1\2 tsp crushed black pepper powder
- › 1\2 tsp dry garlic granules (optional)
- › Sea salt (as per the taste )
1. Wash all veggies and cut them into bite size pieces.
2. Mix shredded chicken , mango and veggies. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
3. For dressing mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper powder, and garlic granules.
4. At the time of serving pour the dressing on salad and mix them well. Garnish it with finely sliced roasted almonds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!