Malvani Egg Curry
• By Shilpa Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 288 kcal
Ingredients for Malvani Egg Curry
- › 1) Boil Egg -3 2) Dry coconut -10gm 3) Oil- 5gm 4) Onion-1 Tomato-1 5) Whole and Dry spices 6)Ginger garlic
1. 1) In heavy bottom pan Dry roast grated coconut till turn brown and remove. Add whole spices, ginger garlic following with chopped onion. Dry roast everything until light brown and make a fine paste with roasted coconut. 2) In a pan add 5 gm oil, Cumin, curry leaves chopped coriander leaves. Then add prepared coconut onion paste and dry spices (Red chilli powder, turmeric, corrinder powder and malvani masala or garam masala). Keep stirring and cook untill oil seprates. 3) Now add tomato paste and cook the mixture completely dry or oil seprates. 4) Add water as per preference of consistency and boil for 5 minutes. 6) Add salt, boil egg and corrinder leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!