• By Umar Farooque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 323 kcal
Ingredients for Malai Kebab
- › Boneless Chicken – 200g Curd – 50g Mozzarella Cheese – 20g Bell Pepper, Green Chilly, Lemon, Black Pepper, ginger powder, garlic powder, salt
1. 1. Cut the boneless chicken in small – medium pieces 2. Add fresh lemon juice, curd and mozzarella cheese 3. Add 1tsp of ginger and garlic powder, black pepper powder, green chillies and salt to taste 4. Refrigerate the marinated chicken for 10-12 hours 5. Pre heat an oven/griller and cook the chicken at 180 degree for 15 mins each side 6. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!