Makki di roti
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 324 kcal
Ingredients for Makki di roti
- › Maize flour 60g
- › Whitaker Radish 50g
- › Ghee 10g
- › Salt
- › Ajwain
- › Warm water
1. First start with mixing salt and grated radish, keep aside for 5 minutes so it sweat out it’s moisture, after that squeeze nicely to remove excess moisture, keep the radish aside to be added in the dough.
2. In a mixing bowl add maize flour, salt, squeezed radish and ajwain, mix well and add Luke warm water and make a soft dough. Cover and let the dough rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. After the rest, knead the dough once again and roll into semi thick rotis (I made mini rotis in size of canapés) use a foil to roil or a silicone mat it becomes easy to roll.
4. Set a tawa let it become hot cook the roti on both the side until brown spots appear, brush little ghee and cook again both the side.
5. Your Makki di roti is ready serve with sarson da saag. Garnish with hung curd and salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!