Makhana Peanuts Bhel
• By Deepti Mahto
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 188 kcal
Ingredients for Makhana Peanuts Bhel
- › 1. Makhana - 25gm 2. Peanuts - 20gm 3. Chopped half onion, tomato, green chilli. 4. Salt to taste. 5. Chart masala half tsp. 6. Pinch of red chilli powder. 7. Fresh lemon juice.
1. 1. Dry roast makhana and peanuts till it get crisp and light brown in small pan. 2. After Makhana and peanut get cool mix some finely chopped onion, tomatoes and green chilli with all the spices, salt and lemon juice for tangy chatpata taste. 3. Enjoy this Mast Chatpata Makhana peanut bhel with cup of Hot coffee as your Rainy day evening snack.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!