• By Yashika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 150 kcal
Ingredients for macroni
- › 3 cup macaroni 3 tbsp sesame oil 2/3 inch ginger root, minced (~2 tbsp) 1 large stalk of celery diced 1/2 red pepper diced 1 onion, diced 1/2 lb ground pork 1/2 lb ground beef 3 garlic cloves, minced 1 cup bean sprouts (or to preference) 1 small can of beef broth 1 cup soya sauce, divided 1/2 lemon, the juice of 3 tbsp flour mixed with 4 tbsp of cold water
1. Cook macaroni (or choice) pasta as directed While pasta cooking, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat in a wok or large frying pan Add chopped onion, red pepper and celery, cook until onion becomes translucent (turn heat to medium if veggies start to brown and keep stirring!), remove veggies from pan and set aside
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!