Luscious chicken gravy (Serve - 3)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 574 kcal
Ingredients for Luscious chicken gravy (Serve - 3)
- › Chicken breast - 150gm
- › Onion - 100gm
- › Capsicum- 100gm
- › Ghee/oil - 10gm
- › Cashew - 5gm
- › Watermelon seeds - 5gm
- › Split chickpea - 5gm
- › Egg - 2
- › Tomato - 20gm
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Green chilly - 1
- › Dry spices - salt, black pepper powder, cinnamon powder
- › Dessicated coconut- 3gm
1. Cut the chicken into small chunks and marinate it with ginger garlic chilly paste and all dry spices. Meanwhile grind the onion and capsicum (70gm)in the mixer.
2. In a pan, add oil and let it heat slightly. Add the onion+capsicum paste and sauté it until it leaves oil or for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile in a mixer, add cashews, dessicated coconut, split gram and watermelon seeds along with water and make paste out of it and keep it aside.
3. After that first add marinated chicken and cook it through followed by the above paste. Add little water and cover the lid and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Now, in a bowl whisk eggs adding a pinch of salt and pepper. Take the pan off the flame and layer the egg mixture. Top it with slices of capsicum, onion, spring onion and coriander leaves. Layer the remaining egg on the sides. Cover the lid and let it cook until the egg is set. Enjoy with chapati 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!