Low calorie strawberry jam
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 158 kcal
Ingredients for Low calorie strawberry jam
- › strawberry-250gms
- › sugar free- as per taste
- › chia seeds- 4gms
1. Low calorie home made strawberry jam. 1. Wash and remove strawberry stems 2. Chop into small pieces 3. Boil for 10 minutes with 2-3tbsp water. 4. Once the puree is formed, add Sugar-free as per your requirement. 5. Add Chia seeds for thickening 6. Refrigerate overnight and Relish the Jam, guilt free :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!