• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 812 kcal
Ingredients for Lobongo Latika
- › Milk 500ml
- › Apple 1medium
- › Atta 50g
- › Ghee 20g
- › Almond 15pcs
- › Stevia
- › Elichi
- › Laung
1. Step 1 : Firstly Take 500 milk in a wide and heavy bottom pan. Put it to boil till it reduces to half.. Keep stirring in between till the milk reduces and thickens up.. Now add elichi powder and stevia... The texture should be like kalakand... Remove from heat and transfer it into a bowl.. It’s easy to scrape out completely..
2. Step 2: Make almond powder and keep it aside.. Wash apple and peel it.. Cut into pieces and blend in in mixer... You can grate it also.. In a pan heat ghee on medium heat.. Once ghee is hot add the apple... Cook the apple till all water is evaporated.. Now add stevia and elichi powder and mix... Then add almond powder and mix them nicely... When it cools down add kalakand... Keep it aside
3. Step 3 Make syrup with stevia and keep it...
4. Step 4: Ti being with the base of the dessert we need to make a dough using Atta, a pinch of backing soda, little stevia, ghee and water... knead this into a soft dough and divide into equal parts... Roll the balls in the shape of poori... Put the filling and fold from all sides... Prick a clove at the center... Then air fry them... once it’s done put Lobongo Latika in syrup for 15 to 20 mins...
5. Take them out and serve with remaining mixture...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!