| 1 minute to read
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
- 750gm put frozen sweet potato chips
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 400gm can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 & 1/2 cups (180gm) grated tasty cheese
- 350gms tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 ripe avocado stoned, peeled and sliced
Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the sweet potato chips in a single layer on the lined tray. Sprinkle with the taco seasoning. Bake for 15 mins. Turn the chips over. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until crisp and heated through.
Sprinkle black beans and cheddar cheese evenly over the chips on the tray. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Meanwhile, combine the tomato, onion, coriander & lime juice in a medium bowl.
Transfer the chip mixture to a serving bowl. Top with the tomato mixture & avocado. Season with S&P.
Serves 6 as a light meal....macros are per serve.... can omit avocado and also add dollop of sour cream/plain Greek yoghurt or cottage cheese if calories & macros permit.....Enjoy!