Lentils Kabab (Dal and Rajma)
• By Anurag Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 621 kcal
Ingredients for Lentils Kabab (Dal and Rajma)
- › Rajma/Kidney Beans 50gm
- › Chana Dal 50gm
- › Besan 50gm
- › Oil 15gm
- › Salt and Spices
1. Soak the kidney beans overnight.
2. Pressure cook the chana dal and kidney beans.
3. Remove excess water and make a paste out of it.
4. Mix with besan to bind the paste.
5. Make some balls out of it and flatten it to make a kabab shape.
6. Pan fry for some mins in oil/ghee.
7. Your Kababs are ready.
8. You can serve it with coriander chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!