• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 294 kcal
Ingredients for Lemon Curd
- › Egg yolks 2
- › Lemon zest
- › Lemon juice 20ml (can use 10ml)
- › Butter 20g (used amul)
- › Erythritol and stevia
1. This recipe is cooked using Double boiler method
2. Pour water in a deep pot and let it boil. Place a top
3. Add egg yolks, stevia, erythritol, lemon zest, lemon juice into the top pot of your double boiler. Whisk until completely blended, then continue to whisk as the curd cooks (Almost 10mins).
4. Remove from heat.
5. Add the butter now. Mix until it melts to the heat of curd. Pour the curd into a bowl and place a cling film on top it so that it touches the curd. This is to avoid forming layer on top on cooling.
6. Once cool, store in the refrigerator. this can stay for a week to 10 days.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!