Lemon butter fish
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 227 kcal
Ingredients for Lemon butter fish
- › Tilapia fish fillets 150gm
- › Butter 3gms
- › Mixed herbs
- › Lime juice
- › Black pepper and paprika powder
1. Wash and marinate fish fillets with salt, black pepper, mixed herbs and lime juice for 30mins and keep it covered in fridge.
2. In a non-stick pan, add butter. Slowly put the marinated fish fillets. Sprinkle paprika powder and little salt. Mix with the spatula and cook for 5mins by turning sides.
3. Slowly take it out in a plate once completely cooked and Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!