• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 293 kcal
Ingredients for Leeks Soup
- › 250 gm Leeks (~1 whole large one)
- › 80 gm Carrot
- › 15 gm Garlic
- › 1 knorr stock Cube
- › 25 gm German Lentils
- › 1/4 tsp Black Pepper powder
- › 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- › Salt
- › 7 gm Oil
1. Chop the green portion of leeks into medium chunks. Chop the carrot and peeled garlic.
2. In a non stick pressure pot/ pan saute the chopped veggies. Add in salt and turmeric to fasten the process.
3. Once the vegetables have softened (~10 mins). Add in approx 500 ml of water along with presoaked lentils, pepper powder and pressure cook for 12 mins or till the lentils have softened.
4. Wait for the steam to release then either blend the mixture to a smooth consistency using hand blender or cool and blend in a mixer jar.
5. Garnish with chopped corriander leaves, cream(optional) , dash of lime juice. Serve with your choice of bread/eggs/ meat to make it a filling meal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!