Layered cheese omelet
• By Debesh Kuanr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 308 kcal
Ingredients for Layered cheese omelet
- › Egg - 3 whole
- › Cheese cube - 20g
- › Onion - minced half cut of a medium one
- › Green chilli - minced, as required
- › Salt
- › Butter - 3g
1. Mix eggs, onion, Green chilli and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Beat it properly for the mixture to become uniform. Add lesser salt as cheese will also add its flavor.
2. Brush a non stick pan with butter and let it heat for a minute.
3. Add approx 1/3rd of the mixture, grate some cheese (approx 1/3rd) and let it cook one side for 1-2 minutes.
4. Roll it to one side and pour another 1/3rd of the egg mixture on the empty side of the pan. Again add grated cheese, let it cook for a minute and roll it on the top of the previous layer... So that they stick together.
5. Remember not to overcook, let it be slightly moist for it to stick properly.
6. Repeat again with the leftover quantity.
7. After it's slightly cooked, flip the entire block of layers to ensure it's cooked uniformly from all the sides.
8. Serve hot and enjoy the layers.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!