Lax/Salmon creamy tomato
• By Antariksh Mistry
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 374 kcal
Ingredients for Lax/Salmon creamy tomato
- › Lax/ Salmon - 500 gms
- › Onion - 1 large
- › Capsicum - 1 large
- › Butter - 2 tbsp
- › Cream - 250 gms
- › Tomato - 5 medium
1. Put 500gms of lax on a heating oven tray. Added salt n pepper on top of it.
2. Heat 2tbsp butter and add chopped onions & capsicum. Add little salt and pepper. Once little soft add tomato on top of it. Once the tomato is little soft add cream to it n mix it well. Heat on a low flame for 5 minutes. You can add other spices if you want. I was happy with salt and pepper.
3. Now pour the above batter over the oven tray where we added lax on stage one. Spread the mixture evenly.
4. Microwave it at 180 degree celcius for 30 minutes. Server it with hot rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!