• By Saroj Sehrawat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 291 kcal
Ingredients for Lauki Muthia
- › Bottle Gourd 200g
- › Plant Protein 20g
- › Soya Chunks Powder 30g
- › Psyllium Husk 10g
- › Coriander Green Chilli Paste
- › Lemon 1
- › Spices Salt, Pepper,, Turmeric, Stevia /Sugar
- › For Tempering Ghee 10g Mustard Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Curry Leaves, Green Chillies
1. Peel n Grate Bottle Gourd Squeeze lightly to remove excess water Add Plant Protein, Soya Chunk Powder n psyllium Husk Add Coriander Chilli paste, Spices, Stevia(1 sachet) /Sugar (5g), lemon juice Mix well.. It should be soft dough like consistency Now apply some oil in your hands.. N make long cylindrical Rolls Grease Steamer with ghee n put these rolls to steam for 30 mins. Then take out n cut each roll into small pieces. For Tempering Take 5g ghee in Non Stick pan Add curry leaves, Sesame n mustard Seeds As they start to crackle, add green chillies n these steamed n cut pieces Cook them till golden brown on both sides!! Serve with coriander chutney or dip of your choice!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!