Lauki & Paneer halwa (Bottle gourd & Cottage Cheese Dessert)
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 311 kcal
Ingredients for Lauki & Paneer halwa (Bottle gourd & Cottage Cheese Dessert)
- › Bottle gourd/Lauki/Dudhi: 200g (finely grated)
- › Paneer: 75g
- › Milk:100ml
- › Ghee: 5ml
- › Stevia (to your liking)
- › cardamom & Saffron (as per taste and choice)
1. In a pan pour the ghee, once warm add the grated bottle gourd and cook for 7-8 minutes while continually stirring it.
2. Now add milk and saffron, mix well. Cover the lid and let it cook on slow flame for 8-10 minutes.
3. Now add grated cottage cheese and powered cardamom. mix well and keep mixing untill the cheese has dissolved (will take 5-6 minutes)
4. Now add stevia to taste and mix well. Cook for another 2 minutes and it's ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!